Standings are refreshed every night at midnight. Only games for which scores have been reported appear in the standings. A full explanation of what everything means and how the ranking works is avaliable below.
|All Games||Relevant Head-to-Head Games|
- Games Played: the number of games this team has played to date.
- Wins: the number of wins to date.
- Losses: the number of losses to date.
- Winning Percentage: wins as a fraction of games played (i.e., wins divided by games played).
- Points For: total points scored by this team.
- Points Against: total points scored against this team.
- Plus/Minus Ratio: the number of points scored by this team for each point scored against this team (i.e., points for divided by points against).
Four criteria are used in ranking the teams. The criteria, in order, are:
- Overall winning percentage
- Head-to-head winning percentage
- Head-to-head plus/minus ratio
- Overall plus/minus ratio
Teams are ranked by their winning percentage. If any teams are tied at this point (i.e., have the same winning percentage), their head-to-head games are considered, and they are ranked according to their head-to-head winning percentage. If any teams are still tied, they are ranked according to their plus/minus ratio in their head-to-head games. If any teams are still tied, they are ranked according to their overall plus/minus ratio.
Head-to-head statistics only appear in the standings for those teams for which it is relevant (i.e., teams who are tied by winning percentage, and who have faced each other head-to-head).